Belgian provider of innovative technology and solutions to financial institutions for secure, timely and streamlined payments processing: Development of market entry strategy for the French market and subsequent business development in France
- Based in Belgium, the company had managed to secure several key clients abroad (USA, Australia, Asia) but was struggling to penetrate the French market. Victanis devised and executed a specific and successful strategy towards the French market which included:
- Prospection of all the large banks located in France (50+ meetings);
- Negotiation with all suitable partners in France mainly system integrators (40+ meetings);
- Identification of large tendering opportunities and full bid management responsibility including negotiation on technicals / legals / commercials (15+); and
- Identification and approach of an acquisition target company and transaction support for the completion of its purchase.
- Victanis’ business development activity resulted in the company securing its largest ever signed contract and effectively building France as its largest subsidiary through a mix of organic and acquisition growth
French software company (multinational software product):
- strategic consulting prior to market entry in Germany,
- operative support,
- development of the corporate structures,
- coordination of development activities,
- recruiting of the team for Germany.
French market leader in the area of electronic reception management:
- market analysis
- requirement analysis
- strategic recommendations
- search for a German sales partner
- Support to business generation
US providers of mission-critical communications products and services to enterprises and governments: Development of a UK business strategy for they Cyber Security business line and business development support as part of the strategy’s execution.
- Initial strategy exercise to validate the UK public sector and other related market demand and opportunity
- Mapping of key customers and policy making bodies and influencers
- Approach and development of strategic partners already present within the market in order to optimise our customer’s position and take advantage of the smoothest route to market.
- Responsibility for client relationships and development of a full service offering to maximise technology’s capability
- Coordination of internal engineering and sales as well as piloting technology through relevant certification processes.
Italian provider of web-based solutions for real estate auction: Market entry strategy and business development in France
- Market and competitive analyses of French web portals in the field of auctions for real estate
- Identification of the most suitable go to market strategies for France
- Development of the company’s marketing and branding strategy for France
- Organization of a roadshow to validate market entry strategy and involving discussions with key prescribers: lawyers, notaries, industry associations, etc.
French « early stage » company in the automotive supply industry focusing on the optimization of engine combustion and the reduction of engines’ environmental impact: Market entry strategy to support future expansion in Germany
- Support to enter the German market
- Identification of new investors
- Technology survey
- Acquisition of a minority stake